Do you know how successful organizations develop their workforce strategies, especially when it comes to working with millennials? Millennials represent the largest generation in today’s workforce. Yet few organizations understand who they are, how they fit within a current workforce, and how to accommodate their unique characteristics.
If managed effectively, the millennial generation presents many opportunities to develop a tech-savvy workforce for the future. However, integrating the millennial culture into your business isn’t without its challenges.
Talexes will be hosting a one-hour webinar on Thursday, June 9, 2016 at 1:00 p.m. CST to discuss strategies and answer questions. Talexes CEO and Founder, Joseph Kistner, will lead the discussion and cover a wide range of pertinent topics, including:
- Demographic trends of the millennial generation
- Separating myth from reality when it comes to millennials
- Behavior and attitude differences of millennials compared to older generations
- The interests and work preferences of a typical millennial
- How to recruit, manage and retain a millennial workforce effectively — strategies and tactics for success
If you want to make the most of your current and future workforce, register for this webinar today! We’ll provide critical information to help your organization evolve.
To learn more about talent management solutions and employee assessments, call Talexes at 844-825-3947. You can also visit our website to request a free talent audit.